Friday, April 18, 2014

Fun in the Playground - A Double LO

Hola everyone!

Hope you are enjoying your Spring Break!  It is a bit rainy here in sunny Puerto Rico, but it usually is on Good Friday.  I like it because the temperature is nice and is not as hot has it has been the past few weeks.

Last year I babysat my nephew and my niece (they are now 3 and 8) and we had a blast on the playground.  So, that's my theme for Challenge #14 of Scrapping4FunChallenges, where as you all know, I am a DT.


I used DCWV and American Crafts cardstock.  The washi tape at the bottom is My Mind's Eye and all the park embellishments are from a kit I purchased a Miss Kate Cuttables, but instead of cutting it, I used the included JPEG to print and cut the embellies.  Unfortunatelly I have no idea where I got the polaroid camera... it is cute, isn't it?

I hope you have a splendind Easter Sunday!  Thanks for stopping by and hope I inspired you to create!

Peace and healthy days!

Besitos,
Linking to:

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, thank you so much!
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, and very spring like...

    fiona dT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute x
    Thank you for joining our challenge TTPH.Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages and layout...Love the bright colours too, they really grab your attention.
    Thank you for joining us at Rhedd & Rosies...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout. Thanks for sharing with us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout!! Makes me want to pull out my scrapbook stuff! Thank you for joining in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun layout! Thank you for playing along at Rhedd and Rosie’s. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your niece and nephew are so cute! Nice layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun creation and design, thanks so much for entering the Crafty Girls Challenge - Good Luck!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete