Friday, April 4, 2014

A Puerto Rico Mini Album

Hola everyone!

Hope you had a WONDERFUL week and an even better weekend!  I am finally feeling better, after another bout of bronchitis that has kept me home for over 2 weeks.  At least this time I didn't end up in the hospital... that would've been the worst!  LOL

Today I share with you my DT entry for Challenge #14 of Scrapping4FunChallenges.  This is a mini-album I made for my friend Susannah, who came to visit from Texas.  

I used brown paper bags for the pages, to which I added tags for additional picture or journaling space.  Most of the embelishments are digital clipart I found online, which I printed and cut. 

Front Cover

The lens of the camera, I covered with Glossy Accents to add dimension

Tags and hybrid Puerto Rico embellishments

More taga and photo areas

The Polaroid fram has space for a photo

More photo space!

Tags and hybrid journaling space

Back Cover
The numbers in the front cover, are felt, and I added some hanging tags for decoration.  

Well, I hope you enjoy my Puerto Rico Mini!  And come and join us at Scrapping4FunChallenges this week!

Peace and healthy days!

Besitos,

2 comments:

  1. I like your mini album with beautiful papers and tags. I hope your friend like it:)
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete