Friday, February 21, 2014

Monograms - DT for Scrapping4FunChallenges

Hola everyone!

Finally, a normal week for the first time this year!  I feel so much better!  

Today, I want to share with you my Design Team project for Challenge #11 of Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges.  The challenge for this week was to create something with a Monogram in it.  


I used an old canvas picture, that I found in the trash, which  I painted with white spray paint first, then used the DCWV It's all about the boys robots paper for the background.  For the Monogram, I printed the letter "G" using the CK Silly Simon font, and then cut it out from a cookie carton and painted it with red apple acrylic paint.  To make it shiny, I covered the monogram with Glossy Accents.  

The robot is a printable I found in the Creative Market page, which I printed and cut out.  I added googly eyes and some nuts brads to it.  On the top left corner, I added some flat head nuts brads as well.  

Well, hope you like my Monogram project!  Head on over to Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges and show me what you can do with Monograms.

Peace and healthy days for you!

Besitos,

2 comments:

  1. What a create Canvas you have created. Love the bright colors!
    Great to have you on the team!
    Glad you feeling better!
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachelle! Yes, much better. xoxo

      Delete