Sunday, March 2, 2014

March - Kidney Cancer and Endometriosis Awareness Month

Hola everyone!

As you all know, I am Kidney Cancer Survivor (yey!) and an Endometriosis warrior.  March is Awareness month for both.

I invite you to join me in both my Facebook groups, Cure Kidney Cancer and Endometriosis de Puerto Rico.  Endometriosis de Puerto Rico, is the group page for my organization.

Please feel free to share these images, and help me raise awareness.  These are both silent illnesses... and both are discovered by change on routine exams.  

Endometriosis is a very painful disease, that 1 in 10 women suffer... in silence.  It causes unbearable pain during menstruation and sex, along with other severe symptoms.  Most women with Endometriosis are infertile (thus, the reason I have no kids), have a lot of difficulty at work and in relationships.  And the worse part is that it can go for years untreated, as doctors are still treating it as PMS, PMDD, or worse, as a mental illness.  See my Endometriosis story here.

I count on you to help me raise awareness!

Endometriosis Awareness Images:

endometriosis march 2014

endometriosis march 2014
endometriosis

endometriosis

endometriosis

Kidney Cancer Awareness images:

Kidney cancer awareness


Kidney cancer awareness

Kidney cancer awareness

Kidney cancer awareness

Kidney cancer


#endometriosis #endometriosisawareness #endometriosiswarrior #kidneycancer #kidneycancersucks #kidneycancerawareness #kidneycancersurvivor


Peace and Healthy days for you!

Besitos,


No comments:

Post a Comment