Monday, July 29, 2013

A Paper Christmas Tree

Last Saturday I stopped at my favorite store here in Puerto Rico: The Scrapbook Store.  My friend Yamille had just gotten back from CHA, and guess what?  Christmas had arrived!! (Yes, I said Christmas...)  Lots of papers and Christmas kits, buttons and glitter... gorgeous!

This made me start thinking of the decorations, gifts, cards and albums I have to make before Christmas arrives this year.  So, I hit the web to check out the new trends.  

That's how I found this great idea:  a 6 foot-tall paper Christmas Tree!  I LOVE it!!!

paper christmas tree - diy
Paper Christmas Tree - DIY

Brittni from Curbly, has a great tutorial on how to make this gorgeous tree.  I was thinking you can decorate it with recycled, diy ornaments for an even more eco-friendly Christmas. 

What do you think?  Would you do a paper Christmas Tree this year?  I think I am!



Peace and healthy days!


Issys

Linking to:



No comments:

Post a Comment