Monday, March 4, 2013

My little herb corner

Hello!!  Hope you had a lovely February!  

Spring is almost upon us!  I love Spring!  Although it is always nice and warm over In This Little Corner of Puerto Rico, sometimes the weather (the rain) doesn't help to do some gardening and getting my herbs looking awesome.  

Thankfully we had some pretty beautiful and sunny weather these past few weeks, and I think it made my plants so thankful, as my little herb garden is growing beautifully!  We are ready for Spring!

In my little herb corner you will find some White Basil, Purple Basil, Rosemary and Spearmint.



My gorgeous Oregano and my Long or Mexican Coriander (Recao in Puerto Rico).   

Another take on the Basil.  It smells so good!


I plan on adding some green peppers, eggplant and tomatoes.  And I will definitely try to grow some potatoes, yucca and sweet potatoes.  Stay tuned to see how my little herb (garden?) corner will continue to grow!  

Happy {almost} Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment