Monday, June 16, 2014

In Black & White

Hola everyone!

My last challenge as a DT for Scrapping4FunChallenges, was to create a Black and White project, and I had just the pictures for that.


The papers are American Craft and the flowers I handmade after finding this tutorial from Lynn Larson.  Gorgeous and super easy to do!!   To finish off my Layout, I added some enamel beads in black and white.

With this LO I say goodbye to the wonderful team of DTs at Scrapping4FunChallenges, and her creator, Rachelle.  It has been an honor and a privilege to have played with you.

Hope you like this project and that it inspires you to create.

Peace and Healthy Days!

Besitos,

Linking to:

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous page layout and love the beautiful photos-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card hun. Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafty ribbons this week and hope to see you in future challenges.
    Hugz Elaine aka Ellapu

    DT Crafty Ribbons
    Owner Eclectic Ellapu
    Owner Altered Eclectics
    Handcrafted by Ellapu

    ReplyDelete