Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Recycled Halloween Box

Hola everyone!

I've been really busy this week, and is not until the last minute that I decided to do something Halloween related.

I had some empty Truvia sweetener boxes laying around waiting for some craft, so I decided to use them for my Halloween box.


I covered the box with ModPodge and black cardstock, and used a Martha Stewart Halloween border punch for the border of the box.


Using silver glitter glue, I hand drew a spider web to place my cute little spider, which I made with a mini-foam ball covered in white glitter and white pipe cleaners for the legs.  I added some googly eyes to make it kind of cute and funny.


Well, hope you like my simple, yet cute recycled Halloween box.  I hope it inspires you to do something with those recyclables!

Peace and healthy days!






Linking to:

6 comments:

  1. Great project. Love the border and that spider is just awesome!
    Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the opportunity Angelique!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous box Issys. I too love that spider and the boo is pretty special too! Thanks so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the challenge, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design! I love the spider! Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a ton of those boxes lying around for me to recycle, haha! This is fabulous!! Thank you for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete