Friday, September 6, 2013

CHALLENGES: A Casper LO

Hola everyone!

I couldn't sleep last night, so I spent the night scrapping in my scraproom.  I got inspiration from the Latina Crafter blog, and decided to scrap our newly adopted doggie, Casper.


The day after we got him, he ate the toilet paper... on our bed! LOL  So cute our Casper!

For this LO I used American Crafts cardstock, patterned paper from DCWV and Thickers alphas.

Thanks for visiting my Little Corner!  Stay tuned for the Disney Mini Album #3!

Peace and health for you all!

Issys


Linking to:

4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful layout and Casper got sprung alright, great colour and thanks for joining us over at Creative Fingers ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull page. Great lo and photo's.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete