Friday, July 12, 2013

Starbucks Cups... Upcycle-Recycle

Hola mis amigos!!  I know it's been a bit since I last posted, but it has been hectic and a lot of illness in the family, and the days have just flown by... 

I will restart my blogging with this post I found at The Crafty Crow.  I always wonder what I could do with all of those Starbucks Frapuccino's cups (or those Icee cups, for that matter).  Well, Cassi has a great idea which she found at Muffin Tin Mom:  use them as paint containers! 



I was thinking they could be used as glue containers for those times we have to use some Mod Podge, or to store ribbon or twine.  The open top would work great to contain the twine or ribbon while we work with it. 

Please share with me how else you would recycle/upcycle these cups?  I would love to hear all the ideas you have!

Have a GREAT weekend!!



Linking to:



No comments:

Post a Comment